Welcome to Marian Catholic School
Nurturing curious minds.
Discover an adventure in learning at Marian Catholic School, where curiosity is encouraged and students feel safe to explore their unique identity and gifts.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 350+ students
At Marian Catholic School, we aim to inspire a lifelong love for learning by nurturing each child’s curiosity. We guide our students into young adults of good character and integrity, through exploring and learning, creating and connecting, performing and playing.
We focus on what really matters, and what really matters to our school community is families, each child, Catholic education, the environment and leadership.
Uncover what Marian Catholic School can offer your child.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
Room to grow
Marian Catholic School is located in the central suburb of Currajong. Our school grounds include state-of-the-art facilities and an impressive oval, giving our students room to play, explore and discover.
Our school's foundations are built on strong connection to families and the crucial role parents and guardians play in their child's education. Parents are encouraged to be active participants in school life, and to work in partnership with our teachers and school staff to nurture your child's curiosity and lifelong love for learning.Learn More